Manual Probe System α200CS α300CS
Temperature characteristic evaluation from -60 °C to +350 °C
◎It is a Manual Probe System which supports wafer sizes of 8 inch and 12 inch respectively.
◎It has a compact shield to prevent dew condensation.
◎The compact shield provides a low noise environment.
◎With XY coarse movement and fine adjustment using micrometer that can be quickly positioned by air
bearing design, reliable alignment is possible.
◎Z movement of the platen has coarse movement that can be operated with a lever, and fine movement
that can be adjusted with micrometer.
- Low level IV (fA)
- Low level CV (fF)
- Probe solution for high-power devices .
- RF measurement
- Various resistance measurements such as sheet
- Temperature characteristic test in high and low temperature environment
- Reliability test such as TDDB
- Thermal chuck from -60°C to +350°C
- Triaxial connection to chuck
- High-power chuck
- Change to use CCD camera
- Probe card (4 .5 inch square PCB)
- Combination with various light sources
- It is possible to select optical system
- Stereomicroscope (default)
- Trinocular microscope
- Zoom micro CCD camera
- Mitutoyo Finescope FS70Z
series and FZ70L
- Examples of measuring instruments to be connected
- Device Analyzers/Parameter analyzers
- Power Device Analyzer
- Source Measure Units
- Curve Tracers
- Precision LCR meters
- Digital multimeters
- Impedance Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- In addition, various measuring instruments of each company
|Wafer chuck size||～8inch||～12inch|
|Stage travel range (Coarse)||X：200㎜ Y：200㎜||X：320㎜ Y：320㎜|
|Stage travel range (Fine)||X：±12.5㎜ Y：±12.5㎜||X：±12.5㎜ Y：±12.5㎜|
|Stage θ travel||±5°||±4°|
|Z Stage travel||0ｰ0.3ｰ5㎜||0ｰ0.3ｰ5㎜|
|Z Stage fine travel||10㎜||10㎜|